Friday, December 14, 2007

Exercising in the AM!

As many of you will have read in our Christmas letter, I (Amy) am getting up every morning to go workout with my buddies Lisa and Jenne. We have been at it for four (almost five) months now and have developed quite the workout regime. Monday, Wednesday, Friday are our cardio days and Tuesday and Thursdays are for weight lifting. We implemented interval training on our cardio days to "step it up" a bit and have seen some good results. For weight lifting we decided to add the ever dreaded bench press and planks (getting your body in an extended push up position and then just holding it there for what seems like forever). I am truly grateful to my workout partners as it makes the 5 AM time a little more bearable.

1 comment:

Valeri said...

You inspire me!

It was great talking to you today. I LOOOVE the 'Today in History' thingy. What an awesome idea!!! Why didn't I think of that? :)