Saturday, March 8, 2008
What have we been up to?
So.....What have we been up to lately? I admit that I haven't posted in a while but here are several reasons why--
1) We went to Disneyland AGAIN
2) Breanna was awarded the Self Manager award at her school. Only 30 percent of the children enrolled receive this award. What does it mean? She obviously demonstrates the quality a Crestview Cougar should have and she manages her time and behavior responsibly. She can excuse herself from lunch, go into the classroom at the beginning of the day and do whatever she needs to do, have extra recess with the principal--basically some pretty cool stuff.
3) I got past my 5 mile hump during my morning workouts and ran 5 1/4 miles on Monday
4) Kevin has been saving the world again
5) Derek is learning to love Chocolate milk
6) I am contemplating being highly involved in the PTA
7) Breanna is getting really good at kickball and Ryan loves playing four square
8) Courtney is edging towards riding a bike without training wheels!
8) And.... all of our regular stuff, preschool, piano, Landsharks, you name it!
We have had a great week and are becoming Disneyaholics. With our annual passes we are definitely going to make the most of living so close to the Magical World. Our only debate is exactly how many days do we take the kids out of school?