Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And just when you thought our lives were busy...


Introducing the new PTA Executive Board for the 2008-2009 school year. Right smack dab in the middle is Crestview's new President--Me!
Left to Right--Sandi Falcon, Jenne Decker, Brooke Schneider, Yours truly, Lisa Brock, Jennifer Hoy, Marla Dutkus, and Elizabeth Fisher. Not pictured are Cathy Fernengel, Shannon Lee, Susan Davis and Gwyn Mickelson.

We already have some great ideas in the works and are excited to "get this train a movin'!"

5 comments:

Becca said...

And who could possibly be better for the job! Looks like a group of ladies that can really get some things done.

Kristin said...

I love your blog! And might I say...WOW...you live quite a busy life! :) And I am SO jealous that you guys have season passes to Disneyland. We love it out there!!! :)

Lisa Marc said...

I can say I knew you way back before you took over GMH, and did the Amazing Race! We're gonna be great!!!

Valeri said...

So not surprised. I'm sure you'll work wonders!

Jenni said...

Go girl. I'll pop a valium on your behalf. :-)