Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Derek's adventures








So I turn my soaker hose on to water my flowers and lo and behold the water travels the path of least resistance and makes a puddle. Derek escapes outside with Ginny (our dog) because she jumped up and opened the screen door and where does he go? Of course to the puddle. By the time I made it outside (a few seconds later) here he was in all of his glory. Covered from head to toe in sandy dirty water. I had to spray him off in the sink before I could even get his clothes off--oh and by the way this all happened right as we were leaving to pick up Ryan from kindergarten. Of course!

Later that day he ate corn on the cob for the first time and you can tell how it was received....I have never seen a cob so clean!

3 comments:

Valeri said...

What an adorable little guy. He has changed so much since you last posted pictures of him. Looks like he and Ginny make quite the mischievous team!

Jeremiah & Hillary said...

Such a cutie! It was GREAT to see your family, thanks so much for coming up to Malcolm's blessing. You guys rock.

Jeremiah & Hillary said...

Your children are getting SO BIG! Thanks so much for coming up for Malcolm’s blessing, it was great to see you guys. What a beautiful family you have =)