Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Guess how much....


So I do this all the time to Kevin when I get a steal of a deal while grocery shopping. Coupons are still a huge part of my budget every month and I am interested to see how much you think I spent on the following...


1 pint of blueberries
2 1.75 quarts of Albertson's ice cream
1 Chocolate turtle chex mix
5 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
4 boxes of Golden Graham cereal
9 boxes of Cocoa Puffs cereal
6 boxes of Trix cereal
8 boxes Betty Crocker fruit snacks---scooby doo, transformers, you name it
4 boxes Fruit Roll-Ups
2 boxes of Curves granola bars
3 boxes Nature Valley Sweet and Salty granola bars
4 boxes of Nature Valley Original granola bars
3 boxes of Fiber One granola bars
1 package of Mint Oreos
1 Cheerios Snack Mix
4 Yoplait YO+ yogurts (4 to a pack)
That is right folks---60 brand name items for how much moolah? Take your best guess! :)

6 comments:

Mom Labbee said...

I guess 37.50....Love you Mom

Valeri said...

What do I get if I guess right?

Barry and Shannon said...

around $25.

The Goulds said...

The Gould's are guessing $45- Actually, April is saying $32...

When do you let us know?

If I'm right, April has to clean the house.

If I'm wrong.... April still has to clean the house....

Becca said...

Knowing you it's probably something rediculous like $20! I just can't get that coupon thing down.

Topper said...

ok, I'm just laughing at how tidy you lined everything up! I mean, who does that? :) Way to find the deals!