Monday, October 13, 2008

Breanna's 10th birthday

Breanna turned ten last week and I am still in denial about having a child in the "double digits". She had a pizza and movie party and "The Great Kevino" put on a magic show for her friends. Courtney then decided to schedule her dad for her birthday party this coming weekend. We are so proud of you Breanna and it brings tears to my eyes when I think of what a beautiful young woman you are becoming. Keep up the good work kiddo and I will find that shrinking machine one day!





4 comments:

Mom Labbee said...

Breanna, Happy Birthday to You. You look like you had alot of fun, Grandma and Grandpa are proud of you. You are such a speical young lady, the years are going by way to fast! Always remember that you are my Sweet Pea, Sweet Potato, Sugar Plum Princess, and most important you are our Granddaughter forever and always. Breanna remember me when you see the sunshine in the mornings and when you see the stars at night, you know what Grandma has always told you (:! Amy I will start today looking for that shrinking machine for us, love to all of you!!!

Bret said...

Okay, so I'm a big nerd. Are those Easton Press books on your bookshelf?

The Goulds said...

I can't believe that she is 10!!! Where does time go? Happy late birthday!!

Cristi said...

She'll be in YW soon! Cool!