Monday, August 17, 2009

It has been so long

So I truly believe that Facebook killed the blog; however, I have vowed to redouble my efforts! So to start off with, this is how I found Derek the other morning...



I am thinking it might be time to make another trip to Disneyland...

From our trip to Utah and Colorado...
We played at Grandma and Grandpa Labbee's house then scooted on up to Pleasant Grove for a family reunion. We then headed over to Colorado Springs and enjoyed all 14 of us living in the same house for a week and then stopped in Las Vegas for an overnighter which included PF Changs and gas station nachos. We made it back to California in once piece and loved hearing, seeing and smelling the ocean. Ginny was very happy to see us and it was wonderful to come home to a larger home! Now to focus on school starting in two days!





5 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome back! Blogging is WAY cooler than facebook. :)

Matt said...

I'm sure Derek is just doing what he sees Dad doing.

Valeri said...

GLad to have you back in the blogging world! Love the background. Cute Derek. Love that boy. And to think, I've only met him once!

Jason & Kelli's Family said...

Love the picture of Derek. Zach hasn't figured out to get all of his clothes off yet. I did find him in his crib this morning without his pants on so we are close. It was great to see you guys-glad the rest of your trip was a good one.

AtoZ said...

I'd almost givin up on checking you blog since it has not changed in so long. Great pictures.