Monday, September 14, 2009

Amsden...Party of 7


So, we did it! We took the leap and we are expecting a baby girl in February. Yes it was planned and we have been enjoying our decision every day since we made it. The children are absolutely beside themselves with excitement and Courtney has already started putting clothes in her dresser. The downside of this all? We sold almost all of our 0-12 month old girl clothes before we moved from Colorado because we thought our family was complete so now we get to go shopping. I am sure I will not have to convince the girls much to come with me on that shopping trip. :) Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine having a family this large and yet here we are just as happy as peas in a pod. We're contemplating taking the baby on her first outing to Disneyland. Anyone want to join?

6 comments:

Ginet said...

It's a GIRL?! YEA!! I guess she just wanted to follow the family girl/boy/girl/boy pattern. :)

AtoZ said...

Congrats on the baby girl news. I could totally send you some baby girl clothes after Zoe has grown out of them but I have a feeling you might not like John Deere clothes for your little one. HEHEHE

Cristi said...

Yes!!! I want to come! :) congrats!

Barry and Shannon said...

congrats! welcome to the large family party!

Topper said...

What great news! You're such a super family!

AJ said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from the Swensons had to leave a comment and say hi. It has been forever since we saw you guys. (long enough ago that Breanna was the only child and she was little enough to be obsessed with "Blues Clues":))
Anyway, your family is very cute still and much bigger, and congrats on the new one coming.
AJ formerly-Cox Packard