Saturday, March 5, 2011

And this... is how our food budget is so minimal...


None of these items are generic or small sizes...

8 Old Orchard Frozen 100% Juice Concentrate
1 6 pack Megamind Airheads
4 Mentos rolls
13 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (Fruit by the Foot, Scooby Doo, Gushers, 100% Fruit Rolls ups, etc)
3 Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal
3 Golden Graham Cereal
1 Cocoa Puffs Cereal
4 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
3 Total Raisin Bran Cereal
1 Cocoa Krispies Cereal (Family Size)
2 Rice Krispies Cereal (Family Size)
1 Honey Bunches of Oats (Family Size)
1 Large California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken
1 36 count Rhodes Rolls
4 Oscar Mayer Deli Selects Meat and Cheese Lunchable like trays

Grand Total: $26.39 An average savings of 85% But wait!
The Catalina Machine spat out $7 in register rewards that I can use my next shopping trip and in my world I always subtract that amount from what I spent on the day I shopped because I incorporated that money into how much I saved, so
Grand Total: $19.37!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

You're my hero. =)

Reed Family said...

That's pretty awesome! What's the secret? Coupons and sales?

Josh said...

Simply amazing! Can you teach my wife ... please?! There are so many mouths over here! :)

The Cole's said...

You're a machine! I really need to get back into couponing...I've been slacking for wwaaaaayyyyy too long. And our food storage shows!

Timani said...

YOU COMPLETELY ROCK!!!