Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It is SO not fair

So why is it that when you need some comfort the most, namely when viruses attack your otherwise healthy body, your sinuses get stuffed with thick colored gunk which then inhibits your sense of taste? It is SO not fair! One of the times I would like to sit and savor the taste of a hot cup of peppermint tea or some chicken noodle soup and all I can gather is that it is either salty or sweet... no distinct taste whatsoever. Lame-O. So today I ate foods that I really didn't care for, but would give me some energy to spite my taste buds. How's that for revenge? It too is Lame-O.

1 comment:

Josh said...

When my taste buds are on vacation, I clear out all the foods in the house that I thought would taste good, but never actual ate. That way the food storage gets rotated and no one actually has to suffer with eating those tasteless items. Hmmm ... that's probably Lame-O too! :)