Friday, March 25, 2011

Where everything is large...

Went to Costco today and as I was backing out our nine passenger Suburban I realized that I really appreciate the engineer who incorporated Costco's parking lot design. The parking spaces are large, the aisle between the car rows is large and it makes it very easy to turn Big Red around and head home with our treasures. I love that the shopping cart can fit two of my children in the front, that we have to split a Churro just to finish it all between the three of us, that two carts can go down the same aisle together and not hit each other, that I can purchase the largest bag of already shelled peas for my boys and I am instantly the best mom ever. Another great part of the shopping trip today???? I spent under $50! I swear there is a cover charge added at the cash registers because the under 50 mark doesn't happen too often with five children...

2 comments:

Aaron said...

My parents call the warehouse stores $100 stores because they can't ever go in one without spending at least $100 =) (And they are kidless now...but that's a whole nother story)

Josh said...

If only those "space genuises" could handle freeways and side streets too! :)