Saturday, April 16, 2011

Consignments...


So I went to my first ever consignment sale today and must say it was worth the trip. After Derek was born, we gave away a good portion of our girl clothes so when Audrey came along, new clothes were needed. So... I decided to venture out. Pretty cool... people get to make money off of their baby clothes, I get a great deal and Audrey is dressed as cute as can be. I think it is every mother's dream to have their baby dolled up every day, but the vast majority of the population certainly can't afford high end retail outfits every day. And we all know those babies only wear those clothes for maybe 6 months. Would I go if I didn't have a baby under 2? Probably not, but since I do, it kept me occupied for a few hours on a Saturday. By the way... two weeks and 6 days left! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Josh said...

I cannot WAIT until Myra is old enough that we can finally start getting rid of the totes and totes and totes and boxes and totes of baby girl (and baby boy) clothes that we have! Consignment Selling here we come! :)

cundiffs said...

Hi Amy! I love JBF sales I always go to the 3 right by NE twice a year I save a ton plus consign and make what I spend plus more.
Mich

cundiffs said...

I love JBF sales!!!
Michelle