Thursday, April 28, 2011

A day for bargain hunting



It came. My first issue to Reader's Digest and also Family Fun! Now you might ask, okay, whoop de dooo... well, I got my subscription to Reader's Digest for under $4 a year and $3 a year for Family Fun. I have always looked for deals on ANYTHING I purchase, but I hadn't ventured into the magazine world until I discovered www.slickdeals.net. I was initially worried that the websites I went through were not all they cracked themselves up to be, but it's official---I am now in their monthly database. Since purchasing those two magainzes, I have found Taste of Home for $4 a year, National Geographic for $10 a year and Oxygen for $4.95 a year. Dude. What else do I want to read?

1 comment:

Josh said...

We've had Nat Geo and Reader's D for as long as I can remember. Not sure we're getting quite the deal you are but I know they are very inexpensive.
I also have my Sports Illustrated subscription and get it at a screaming business-rate (if not, I wouldn't pay for just such silly sports news).