Wednesday, April 27, 2011

An Easter Sunday




So Easter this year was one that will probably fade away quickly. We did have a fabulous day with our friends on Saturday but one huge element was missing... Kevin. However, we woke up Saturday morning to a huge surprise... an "Easter Bunny" left us a basket full of goodies! Whomever did this knows our family incredibly well. What I couldn't get over was several months ago we noticed a family playing "Go Fish" with their children in a restaurant while waiting for their food. I couldn't believe that I hadn't thought of that before so I went on a hunt for a "Cars" Go Fish game. Couldn't find one anywhere...what was in the basket? Amongst games for the older children, Weebles for Audrey, cookies ready to be decorated, beautiful flowers for the girl's hair, a CD for me was a Go Fish "Cars" game! I couldn't believe it! It was awesome. It made my day to be remembered by someone who knows our family so well. Thank you.. whomever you are. We look forward to having many picnics with the basket you left. :)

No comments: