Saturday, May 14, 2011

Makes for some excitement in cooking...


So during our staycation Kevin and I decided to just do some window shopping since we had no kiddos in tow and could browse as long as we wanted to. We started at a strip mall location and then discovered that it was freaking cold! We ditched half of the shops and ate some warm yummies at Panera Bread. We then ventured on to one of my favorite places lately... Penzeys Spices. I just love the smell of the store when I enter the door and then the culinary creative part of my brain just goes wild. Mexican Vanilla, Vietnamese Cinnamon, Garam Marsala blend, India Tellecherry Peppercorns, China Ginger... the list contines on for oodles of time. I am now salivating. I would fit well into Pavlov's expriment. Looking for some taste testers.... :)

1 comment:

Josh said...

I am happy to be FIRST ON THE LIST as your taste tester! Just give a ring and I'll run on down to your house. Anything I can do to help, right?! :)