Friday, August 26, 2011

My own kitchen drawer liners


Today was my step aerobics class with "Big Momma" and 32 of my friends (okay I don't know everyone, but when you sweat together you form some sort of weird bond). Last Friday was just a bad morning so I beat my step to a pulp with my frustration. Today was an incredible day and I worked my step over pretty hard because I loved the music I was working out to, loved the company I was with and had an abundant amount of energy (don't ask me where that came from after shuttling around 5 kids yesterday for two hours) but I had to keep stopping to readjust the stupid thing because the rubber footie things on the bottom are obviously not so rubbery any more and to top that off, the kitchen drawer liners (grippy thingies) which we put underneath the rubber footies have also seen better days. I believe one of my things on my "to do" list this week is to go purchase my own kitchen drawer liners and just pack them in with the rest of my gym stuff. Who would have thought that in addition to weight lifting gloves, protein bars, water bottles and towels to catch my sweat I would be adding something found underneath my dinner plates?

1 comment:

Josh said...

I had no idea there was such a list of requirements to do "steps." Just another reason I only work out by running or playing basketball. Soooo easy! :)