Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas music--ALREADY? YES!

As I was perusing the radio stations earlier this week in Big Red wearing my "Mom Taxi" cap and collecting fares of empty wrappers, excellent conversations and a synopsis of "Catch 22" I found a station playing Christmas music! Yes, I realize it is early---Thanksgiving hasn't even passed yet; however, I think I have become one of "those people" who listens to the music as early as it is played or even many odd times during the year. Derek sang "Jingle Bells" at the top of his lungs and my heart sang with him. "O Holy Night" always stirs the soul and "Let It Snow" verbalizes what each of us wishes for... a white Christmas. It is probably a wee bit early to start watching the weather reports for December 25, eh?

2 comments:

jen b said...

Sometimes, instead of just missing you, I REALLY REALLY miss you!

Perhaps I'll pull out my MT Choir Christmas cd! =)

Josh said...

K-Lite 106.3 used to just play the Christmas music on the weekends through the holiday season. Then they expanded to the whole month of December. And now (by popular demand) they play it for most of November too. I love it! :)