Sunday, March 11, 2012

What to do?

As I write this, I am bored.  Not that blogging is only due or expected when I am in a rut, but quite frankly... everything is done that can be done and I am just waiting for Monday to begin.  We have worked so incredibly hard this last week to get the house ready to be on the "the market" and lo and behold... it is ready.  Everything is dusted, wiped down, mended, fixed or polished.  In fact, I even took a toothbrush and Q-tips to the kitchen cupboards tonight.  Kids fingers are fantastic for getting in the air intake registers and I found the button I was looking for underneath the stove.  Sweet! 

When the children begin their slumbers, I intent to read, write in my journal and begin my vegetative "stare at the screen" state but I still have a little bit until that process can begin. 

Preparing to sell a home is one that I really don't like experiencing.  It's just a bother.  We will be "homeless" when this home sells until Kevin retires from his "first career."  I just don't like having this factor thrown into the whole moving scene.  What would I do with my time if I didn't have this process to go through?  Good question... underwater basketweaving, maybe?

No comments: